Proseal UK, a tray sealing machinery manufacturer for the food industry based in Adlington, has been using a Peak Gas Generation i-Flow nitrogen generator in their Test Kitchen. In this User Story we learn about the experience Proseal have had using i-Flow and what benefits it has brought to their facility.
1. What is the nature of your business?
Proseal UK manufacture tray sealing machinery for many food manufacturers worldwide.
2. Typically, what application(s) does your business use nitrogen gas for?
We use nitrogen either as a single gas or mixed with CO2 for various food applications of MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging).
3. How long has the i-Flow nitrogen generator been supplying gas to your site?
Over 12 months.
4. How did you previously supply nitrogen gas to your processes?
We used premixed gas cylinders.
5. What difference has Peak’s nitrogen generation solution made compared with previous supply, in terms of costs, convenience, process efficiency & safety?
The key difference for us has been convenience, with less handling of cylinders. Also, with the i-Flow nitrogen generator our cost is minimal as we use inhouse compressed air.
6. How easy do you find using the i-Flow nitrogen generator for your applications & processes?
We find the i-Flow very simple to use, we follow our on/off safety procedure and we have nitrogen on tap.
7. How easy did you find working with Peak Gas Generation, in terms of purchasing, installation, training & aftercare service?
Training and aftercare from Peak Gas Generation has been very good and help is always available on the phone.
8. How do you feel Peak’s nitrogen generation solutions can help you meet any future plans, if/when looking to expand operations?
Should we need a second unit we will definitely come to Peak.
9. Would you recommend the i-Flow nitrogen generator to others, and why?
Yes, we do recommend it to anyone who shows interest or asks where we get our gas from.
10. Would you recommend Peak Gas Generation's solutions & services to others, and why?
Yes, we have found Peak easy to work with and they have always been available to provide training or aftercare as required.
Having an i-Flow nitrogen generator in their Test Kitchen has brought many benefits to Proseal UK such as increased convenience, simplicity and reduced cost, compared to when they were using gas cylinders. If you would like to eliminate the hassle of nitrogen cylinders from your facility and make nitrogen deliveries a thing of the past contact us today. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about i-Flow and nitrogen gas generation, click here.
"[With] the i-Flow nitrogen generator there is a definite capital saving based on lab size and number of instruments."Read More
Stewart WillersOrganisation : Racing Analytical Services Limited Publish : 12th November 2019
I would gladly recommend Peak and the i-Flow gas generator to other laboratories. The expected result of the most recent upgrade has been exceeded and could not have run more smoothly.Read More
Majority of industries buy nitrogen gas supplies via nitrogen cylinder packs, others meet their needs through liquid nitrogen dewars, micro-bulk tanks or bulk liquid nitrogen delivery. There is a better, more sustainable & safer option. Reduce the cost of nitrogen gas to your organisation & become self-sufficient. Find out how much you can save with a Peak nitrogen generator system.