1. What is the nature of your business? What are your role & responsibilities?
We provide mobile wine bottling and labelling services. I am the owner and manager – running the business on a day to day basis.
2. Typically what areas of the business use nitrogen gas (i.e. what do you use your i-Flow generator for)? What prompted you to purchase an I-Flow gas generator?
We use it for sparging the bottles before filling and blow gas in after filling for protection. I met Dean Milbank, director at Peak Africa, at a wine tasting and he recommended a Peak nitrogen generator.
3. How long has the i-Flow generator been supplying gas to your site and compared with your previous methods of nitrogen gas supply? What difference has the i-Flow made to the costs of using nitrogen for your company’s manufacturing processes?
We've been using the Peak Nitrogen generator since purchasing our new bottling line 4 years ago. Before that we used nitrogen bottles from Afrox. The logistics has become far easier with Peak and I am sure with time there will be a cost saving too.
4. How easy did you find the experience of working with Peak Gas Generation, in terms of purchasing the equipment, installation & implementation into your facility?
Working with Peak has been very straight forward with no hassles, issues or complications.
5. Compared to your past methods of nitrogen gas supply, what has been your general experience of using & servicing the Peak Gas Generation i-Flow generator?
The logistics are far easier now as we do not have the headache of empty bottles and the inconvenience of waiting on timeous deliveries.
6. How do you feel Peak Gas Generation’s i-Flow generators can help you meet any future plans for expansion?
We are in the process of buying in a smaller but new bottling line and would definitely consider Peak nitrogen generators again.
7. How would you recommend Peak Industrial’s i-Flow generators and what key benefits would you highlight from your experience?
For us, a major beneifit is the logistics of not having to get empty gas cylinders out and new ones in. Also the unit takes up far less space on the bottling truck.
"We are extremely pleased with our interactions with all of the Peak staff, who display excellent professionalism and expertise. We would recommend this system to any group that desires high quality…Read More
“It’s very reliable, it’s very consistent, it’s almost like you can set it and forget it. In a busy lab like this, it’s important I have a constant nitrogen supply,…Read More
Majority of industries buy nitrogen gas supplies via nitrogen cylinder packs, others meet their needs through liquid nitrogen dewars, micro-bulk tanks or bulk liquid nitrogen delivery. There is a better, more sustainable & safer option. Reduce the cost of nitrogen gas to your organisation & become self-sufficient. Find out how much you can save with a Peak nitrogen generator system.